what’s not a problem:
- wanting an anime that features good looking, shirtless boys
- shipping said boys together
- not liking female characters
what is a problem:
- wanting an anime that features good looking, shirtless boys so you can ship them all together for more “homo” ships
- disregard characterization completely
- not wanting female characters
- wanting female characters to die because they get in the way of the “homo”
I agree with a lot of this but actually…
not liking specific female characters is fine, but not liking ALL female characters / not liking female characters in general is not really that ok.
Because female characters are so diverse that to not like all of them… the only way you could possibly do that is to not like them BECAUSE they’re female.
And that’s kinda misogynist.
((This is a different thing to not liking all female characters in a particular show because that show characterizes females poorly. In a case like that it would be the show being misogynist not you. I’m talking about people who dislike every female character in everything.))